We always have the power to choose again. In this episode Eden shares her story of Rebirth and how it has transformed her life & created a beautiful ripple effect by helping others create their own happiness from within. Eden’s life mission is to heal this broken belief and restore happiness and purpose to each individual’s life.
-How to release emotional trauma in the body through different modalities such as: Breathwork, massage, movement.
Jenell Consorti is a licensed massage and bodywork therapist, Certified Health Coach, and Certified Breathwork Facilitator specializing in self love and emotional connection.
She went from lost and lonely, wondering how in the hell was this her life, to thriving and fulfilled. Coaching and breathwork have both helped her heal old trauma, release limiting beliefs, and live an aligned life. She now helps women create deeper connection to themselves, redefine self love, and reclaim their worth.
Connect with her:
“You can do all the mindset work in the world, but if you still have shitty beliefs of yourself- nothing will change.” ~Jenell Consorti
But it’s very important to learn to accept & respect the skin you’re in NOW.
Because look at how *successful* you’ve been at accomplishing any goal you set out to do only using self criticism as your main motivating factor.
Listen, that shit doesn’t work long term.
Darling, you only have ONE body.
And beating it down emotionally, physically & mentally is no longer serving your ultimate health.
Every year around this time, our newsfeeds are flooded with pressure to “hurry up to get bikini body ready!”
I’m over here like, “But babe, just put a damn bikini on your body & own your sessyness.”
But in all seriousness, here are ways to improve the relationship with your body & begin to take up space in it.
1. STOP comparing your physical attributes to someone else’s. This is such a negative behaviour that happens several hundred times a day. The first step is bringing awareness to this automatic habit. Ask yourself how this really makes you feel deep down? Is what you say to yourself kind? Is it something you’d say to your sister, daughter, mother, friend?
2. FAT is not a feeling love. Meaning when you feel “fat”, take this as an invitation to explore further where you are feeling inadequate in your life? What emotion lies beneath the surface? Get curious.
3. Avoid conversations that enforce the body bashing & shaming talk. Ladies, you know what I’m talking about. The “She’s too big, she’s too small, she’s too curvy, she’s too muscular, she’s too jiggly, she’s too much, etc.” And I’m not just talking about the way we pick each other apart. I’m especially talking about the way us women tear each other apart. No. Just No. STOP that shit. It’s tacky & ugly. And you darling, are much too classy for that kind of nasty gossip.
4. Get back into your body. Do this by exploring doing things you love! Be that dancing, swimming, yoga, having sex. Whatever it is: BE in it.
5. Eat foods you love & that love you back. Get that water in & learn to manage your stress by improving your sleep hygiene.
1. You will heal. Don’t rush it. Seek professional help. Do the work necessary to help you heal.
2. You will come out stronger than you ever thought possible.
3. You must forgive yourself (whether it was you that was unfaithful or you were the one betrayed)
4. Choosing to forgive others, sets you free.
5. You are not a victim.
6.You will grow from this.
7. Surround yourself with those who hold space for you, in a non judgmental way.
8. You will learn so much from the pain yet remember this pain can be your catalyst for many beautiful life lessons. Go into it.
9. Shame is an emotion that serves no one. Neither does blame.
10. Accepting what is instead of fighting what could have been. It happened. Stop pain shopping (wanting to know all the details & connecting all the dots).
11. Healing is not linear. Allow all the feels.
12. People make mistakes. These mistakes are not our identity, nor are they our life sentence.
13. You can choose to stay. This doesn’t mean you are weak or have no self respect for yourself.
14. Don’t place people on pedastals. They only have one way to fall.
15. Your partner cannot be *everything* to you. “Love is messy, infidelity more so. But it is also a window, like none other, into the crevices of the human heart.” ~Esther Perel from the book The State Of Affairs
You can not only survive infidelity but also THRIVE in your marriage. We are living proof. Trust can be rebuilt. Honour & respect restored. Faith over fear, Always.
And know that no matter what, you are already #WorthyAF right now to have all you desire.